Would you love to learn some nifty tricks for discovering more job opportunities? Who wouldn’t? Right?! Wait. It gets even better. I sat down. Put on my executive recruiter hat.
Listed out how I and the milewalk recruiters used the sites like LinkedIn, Google, and other webpage-tracking tools and so forth to discover job candidates.
I included the adjustments we’d make as recruiters to widen the job candidate pool for our clients. Then, I flipped everything as if I was a job candidate looking for companies and roles. And, voilà, there you have a slick, double-secret, dozen-trick formula to uncover more opps.
I even, for an added dash of piquancy, threw in a few bonus tricks related to your cover letters and recruitment screens. Served up all these techniques in today’s podcast called 12 Secret Tactics to Find More Job Opportunities!
If you'd like to build a great career and lead a rewarding life, check out some of these other places where I share my teachings:
1. Check out the milewalk Academy, my coaching and training site, for freemiums and premiums.
2. I have hundreds of educational and inspirational videos on my YouTube Channel.
3. Grab any of my three books related to interviewing, hiring, and goal setting. All can be found on my Amazon Author Page.
4. Follow me on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
5. Stay in touch with me in your email inbox by joining my newsletter here!