Trouble figuring out whether an employer is the right for you? Or, will even survive for that matter?
Today’s market is tricky. Many employers won’t make it. I don’t want you to pick a dud.
That’s why today’s gift is a video with 28 questions I want you to ask employers RIGHT NOW considering our current state of affairs (the stock market, employment market, mutating viruses, so on and so forth).
These 28 beauties have been designed by me to address the areas companies are most likely to go wrong.
If your employer goes wrong, you go wrong.
I hit finances, resources, commitment/patience levels, risks, previous problems, tomorrow’s problems, and some of Andy’s extra favs.
Quite a nice list, eh? Ok. It’s GO TIME. Get these questions in your arsenal. Enjoy!
If you'd like to build a great career and lead a rewarding life, check out some of these other places where I share my teachings:
1. Check out the milewalk Academy, my coaching and training site, for freemiums and premiums.
2. I have hundreds of educational and inspirational videos on my YouTube Channel.
3. Grab any of my three books related to interviewing, hiring, and goal setting. All can be found on my Amazon Author Page.
4. Follow me on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
5. Stay in touch with me in your email inbox by joining my newsletter here!