Feeling stuck in your career? Maybe you enjoy what you're doing, but you'd like to climb faster? Perhaps you want to make a change, but you're not sure how to get there? Here's why: You've never be taught how to manage your career. It's true. School taught you a trade. On the job training taught you a trade. Have you ever taken a class or a curriculum on how to advance in your career?! If you want to learn the steps you're missing to achieve your career goals and the practices you can implement to accomplish your career aspirations, check out today’s episode!
If you'd like to build a great career and lead a rewarding life, check out some of these other places where I share my teachings:
1. Check out the milewalk Academy, my coaching and training site, for freemiums and premiums.
2. I have hundreds of educational and inspirational videos on my YouTube Channel.
3. Grab any of my three books related to interviewing, hiring, and goal setting. All can be found on my Amazon Author Page.
4. Follow me on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
5. Stay in touch with me in your email inbox by joining my newsletter here!