Providing references when job searching can be a little confusing. What happens after you provide them to a specific employer is even more puzzling. From now on, dare I say forever and ever, you’ll never need to worry about this again. In today’s episode, I give you the exact steps on what you need to get ready and how (and whether) you should provide them at each stage in the process!
If you'd like to build a great career and lead a rewarding life, check out some of these other places where I share my teachings:
1. Check out the milewalk Academy, my coaching and training site, for freemiums and premiums.
2. I have hundreds of educational and inspirational videos on my YouTube Channel.
3. Grab any of my three books related to interviewing, hiring, and goal setting. All can be found on my Amazon Author Page.
4. Follow me on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
5. Stay in touch with me in your email inbox by joining my newsletter here!