Ever look at a job description and see “blah blah keyword blay blah keyword?” I know. Right?
Well, some people look at a song sheet and only see notes. Others hear the music.
When you look at a job description, do you instantaneously hear the interview questions? Automatically know exactly which stories you need to tell and how to tell them?
If not, it’s a good thing you have me and this heck-of-a detailed case study on how to start “playing by ear” during your job interviews!
If you'd like to build a great career and lead a rewarding life, check out some of these other places where I share my teachings:
1. Check out the milewalk Academy, my coaching and training site, for freemiums and premiums.
2. I have hundreds of educational and inspirational videos on my YouTube Channel.
3. Grab any of my three books related to interviewing, hiring, and goal setting. All can be found on my Amazon Author Page.
4. Follow me on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
5. Stay in touch with me in your email inbox by joining my newsletter here!