Confused about asking questions in a job interview?
Thinking, “But, Coach, they only gave me 3 minutes to ask my questions in the interview. What’s up with that?” (So what.)
“Ok. This time they gave me 10 minutes. How many questions should I ask?” (Talk fast.)
“How do I not incriminate myself or burst my awesomeness?” (You won’t.)
“How will I know if they’re lying to me?” (They don’t.)
So on. So forth. So confusing! I get it.
The only difference between you and me, beside the fact I have four crazy dachshunds that boss me around all day, is I’ve conducted or witnessed or debriefed more than 20,000 job interviews.
Yes, I’m old. But, I’m your old fogie. And, I have the goods.
And I ain’t afraid to share them with you.
Join me for today’s podcast on exactly how to approach asking your questions in a job interview!
If you'd like to build a great career and lead a rewarding life, check out some of these other places where I share my teachings:
1. Check out the milewalk Academy, my coaching and training site, for freemiums and premiums.
2. I have hundreds of educational and inspirational videos on my YouTube Channel.
3. Grab any of my three books related to interviewing, hiring, and goal setting. All can be found on my Amazon Author Page.
4. Follow me on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
5. Stay in touch with me in your email inbox by joining my newsletter here!