Many want it. The good life.
The few. They want the great life.
The rest. What’s left. You guessed it. They pursue heights so high that most people dismiss them as unattainable.
Whichever group you’re in, I know you’ll eventually pursue some personal Mount Everest.
You know the one I’m talking about. The one that, somewhere along the climb, makes you question your choices.
Whether it’s a project that takes a week that seems like “the longest week ever” or 20 years to pursue your life’s dream, you’re gonna encounter the “B” word.
If you haven’t encountered the B word, you’re probably settling.
Ask anyone who’s pursued a worthy dream.
It’s not if. It’s when.
No shortcut ever gave you what you deserved nor ever will.
The long and worthy road is filled with a few…”Hang on. I gotta catch my breaths.”
I want to help you make sure you get what you deserve, so I’m giving you a bit of my formula on how I manage to “enjoy the doing” during the lengthy pursuits of my biggest goals.
Join me and Celia for How to Avoid Burnout when Working Toward Your Goals!
If you'd like to build a great career and lead a rewarding life, check out some of these other places where I share my teachings:
1. Check out the milewalk Academy, my coaching and training site, for freemiums and premiums.
2. I have hundreds of educational and inspirational videos on my YouTube Channel.
3. Grab any of my three books related to interviewing, hiring, and goal setting. All can be found on my Amazon Author Page.
4. Follow me on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
5. Stay in touch with me in your email inbox by joining my newsletter here!