Ever judge yourself? Even worse, do it to others? Let’s get rid of that negative self-talk. And, let’s get rid of the pesky worries that fill you with fear while we’re at it. No matter who you are or what you’ve done or haven’t done, we need to control our thoughts so we can accomplish the feats we want. Today’s podcast is about self-control AND how to change the way you think about yourself and others. To me, these two will give you the biggest bang for your imaginary bucks. Get those in order and everything else falls into place.
If you'd like to build a great career and lead a rewarding life, check out some of these other places where I share my teachings:
1. Check out the milewalk Academy, my coaching and training site, for freemiums and premiums.
2. I have hundreds of educational and inspirational videos on my YouTube Channel.
3. Grab any of my three books related to interviewing, hiring, and goal setting. All can be found on my Amazon Author Page.
4. Follow me on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
5. Stay in touch with me in your email inbox by joining my newsletter here!