Resumes. Job interviews. You can manage those two. I know you can. After all, writing your resume is all about you. You know you, right? Simple stuff.
Discussing your work history and all those plaque-worthy accomplishments during a job interview is pretty fun too. I mean, more or less. But, how do you get from your resume to that job interview with your dream company?
(Aside from the ATS, which seems to be nobody’s friend!)
You know what I mean…when you need to reach out to an (actual) human being to ask for help with your job search (gulp)! Most people (let’s call it 99%) are uncomfortable contacting others!
This discomfort ranges from rough-enough when reaching out to a lukewarm connection to downright vomit-inducing when it comes to someone you don’t know…at all.
Have you tried this? Is it working? If not, perhaps you’re not including the 7 most vital pieces of information that need to be in your email.
Don’t sweat it. I’ve got you covered in today’s podcast on how to craft the perfect job search networking message!
If you'd like to build a great career and lead a rewarding life, check out some of these other places where I share my teachings:
1. Check out the milewalk Academy, my coaching and training site, for freemiums and premiums.
2. I have hundreds of educational and inspirational videos on my YouTube Channel.
3. Grab any of my three books related to interviewing, hiring, and goal setting. All can be found on my Amazon Author Page.
4. Follow me on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
5. Stay in touch with me in your email inbox by joining my newsletter here!