All that money. I’m just gonna take it. Not. So. Fast.
Today, we are the sum total of the decisions of our yesterdays.
Don’t get technical on me. Yes. I know some were born with a silver spoon. Others came from the school of hard knocks. Whoever you are. Wherever you started. You are a byproduct of your decisions.
The longer term you think, the better short-term decisions you make that eventually pile up to a high mountain of long-term goodness!
Enter the job offer to test your mettle.
Jim, a member of our beloved community, asked me during one of my Live Office Hours shows how to determine whether a job offer was in alignment with his career goals.
I squealed with glee at this question because it gave me a chance to give you a formula to avoid one of the biggest mistakes many professionals make.
Here’s the long-term, thoughtful approach in a short-term-9-minute package on how to evaluate a job offer!
If you'd like to build a great career and lead a rewarding life, check out some of these other places where I share my teachings:
1. Check out the milewalk Academy, my coaching and training site, for freemiums and premiums.
2. I have hundreds of educational and inspirational videos on my YouTube Channel.
3. Grab any of my three books related to interviewing, hiring, and goal setting. All can be found on my Amazon Author Page.
4. Follow me on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
5. Stay in touch with me in your email inbox by joining my newsletter here!