Introduce yourself much? In a meeting? At a networking event? How about in a job interview? Yes! Let’s do that one today. In an interview. Ever have difficulty with this? How much? How little? Where to start? When to stop?
It IS important for you to nail this Goldilocks-style. And, the reason introducing yourself is difficult is because it’s SO NOT about how well you know yourself. It’s actually about how well you know the person you’re introducing yourself to!
I’m talkin’ ‘bout the style of introduction that’s the “tweener” between the one-sentence elevator pitch and the full-blown “walk me through your résumé.”
You have one minute. What would you say? I’m giving you THE FORMULA today!
If you'd like to build a great career and lead a rewarding life, check out some of these other places where I share my teachings:
1. Check out the milewalk Academy, my coaching and training site, for freemiums and premiums.
2. I have hundreds of educational and inspirational videos on my YouTube Channel.
3. Grab any of my three books related to interviewing, hiring, and goal setting. All can be found on my Amazon Author Page.
4. Follow me on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
5. Stay in touch with me in your email inbox by joining my newsletter here!