Join me for today’s podcast to keep yourself up-to-date on the job market so you can make the proper adjustments whether you’re a job seeker or job stayer!
Inflation 9.1%. Housing, up 5.6%. It’s fine to look at a snapshot in time, but if you want to know what’s going to happen when, you need to look at trends. The JOLTS report (Job Openings and Labor Turnover Survey) indicates job openings are on a two-month slide.
The PCE (Personal Consumption Expenditure) shows contraction in personal spending four months in a row.
These are tell-tale trends!
Listen in to find out where we are, where we’re going, and what you can do about it when choosing a potential employer or asking for a pay raise from your current one!
If you'd like to build a great career and lead a rewarding life, check out some of these other places where I share my teachings:
1. Check out the milewalk Academy, my coaching and training site, for freemiums and premiums.
2. I have hundreds of educational and inspirational videos on my YouTube Channel.
3. Grab any of my three books related to interviewing, hiring, and goal setting. All can be found on my Amazon Author Page.
4. Follow me on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
5. Stay in touch with me in your email inbox by joining my newsletter here!