Some questions are better than others to ask employers in a job interview. The ones that get right to the heart of what the employer needs and how you’re going to satisfy those needs is what will set you apart from other job seekers.
Join me for today’s lesson as I teach you what those questions are, how to use them, and what to say during your interviews so you get hired!
If you'd like to build a great career and lead a rewarding life, check out some of these other places where I share my teachings:
1. Check out the milewalk Academy, my coaching and training site, for freemiums and premiums.
2. I have hundreds of educational and inspirational videos on my YouTube Channel.
3. Grab any of my three books related to interviewing, hiring, and goal setting. All can be found on my Amazon Author Page.
4. Follow me on Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok, and Facebook.
5. Stay in touch with me in your email inbox by joining my newsletter here!