Did you know there are 8 pieces of information recruiters want to know as soon as they look at your resume?
They look right there at the top and want those questions answered as quickly as possible.
They’re a pesky bunch, so they get annoyed easily when they can’t find what they’re looking for.
It even seems like they hold it against the innocent job seeker too.
What'dya say we help you avoid that this week by helping you understand what that information is, where is goes, and how exactly to format it?
Join me for today’s lesson on the 8 items to put at the top of your resume to get more job interviews and let’s get you, well, more job interviews!
If you'd like to build a great career and lead a rewarding life, check out some of these other places where I share my teachings:
1. Check out the milewalk Academy, my coaching and training site, for freemiums and premiums.
2. I have hundreds of educational and inspirational videos on my YouTube Channel.
3. Grab any of my three books related to interviewing, hiring, and goal setting. All can be found on my Amazon Author Page.
4. Follow me on Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok, and Facebook.
5. Stay in touch with me in your email inbox by joining my newsletter here!