I’m not sure when it happened, but somewhere between the time I was born and today the world started operating at Mach speed.
On the one hand, I’m not quite sure how I survived as a child without a cell phone, walked to the park, played with my friends, and managed to make it home alive all by myself.
Now, it’s hard to be alone anywhere, without accessibility, with hundreds of thoughts racing through your head of all the things you need to do for all the people for whom you need to do them.
Oh, I haven’t even gotten to the work stuff yet. Oy!
I don’t think I need to keep going for you to get my drift.
Are you feeling as overwhelmed as I do? Amiright?
We have entirely too many demands on our lives.
What’s worse, is most of them—at least the corporate-related ones—are ineffective if not flat out unimportant and unnecessary.
How can we manage it all? Focus on getting the right things done quicky? And, work toward the goals that really matter to us?
Well, I got a little somethin’ to help you with that!
If you'd like to build a great career and lead a rewarding life, check out some of these other places where I share my teachings:
1. Check out the milewalk Academy, my coaching and training site, for freemiums and premiums.
2. I have hundreds of educational and inspirational videos on my YouTube Channel.
3. Grab any of my three books related to interviewing, hiring, and goal setting. All can be found on my Amazon Author Page.
4. Follow me on Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok, and Facebook.
5. Stay in touch with me in your email inbox by joining my newsletter here!