I got a great question last week from Adam, one of my mainstays at the Live Office Hours Thursday shows.
He asked about handling multiple projects.
As someone who has several products (stuff I sell and service), mediums I use to share myself with you (YouTube, blog, books, social media, etc.), and other vehicles I use to reach my goal of becoming the #1 career resource for you, I'm offering my tips on how I’m able to work on all these efforts every day!
Check out the little behind-the-scenes mechanics of what makes my little company run smoothly in today’s podcast on how to successfully work on multiple projects at the same time!
If you'd like to build a great career and lead a rewarding life, check out some of these other places where I share my teachings:
1. Check out the milewalk Academy, my coaching and training site, for freemiums and premiums.
2. I have hundreds of educational and inspirational videos on my YouTube Channel.
3. Grab any of my three books related to interviewing, hiring, and goal setting. All can be found on my Amazon Author Page.
4. Follow me on Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok, and Facebook.
5. Stay in touch with me in your email inbox by joining my newsletter here!