Is your network helping you?
They want to. More than you know.
They just need a little help from you. It’s true.
I’ve talked long and hard about this throughout the years. Put oh so many videos and podcasts out there on the Internet-z about networking.
I’ve talked about how to network when you’re job searching, turning applications into networking opps, using networking groups, fixing referral mistakes, and, of course, how to actually build a professional network. I even talked about crafting the perfect networking message. You can check out an entire playlist here if you want.
Today, I’m bringing you a podcast on why it’s so important to be networking right now.
Whether you’re job searching, building your network for the future, or applying to college (yes, this too!), networking works if you do it the right way!
If you'd like to build a great career and lead a rewarding life, check out some of these other places where I share my teachings:
1. Check out the milewalk Academy, my coaching and training site, for freemiums and premiums.
2. I have hundreds of educational and inspirational videos on my YouTube Channel.
3. Grab any of my three books related to interviewing, hiring, and goal setting. All can be found on my Amazon Author Page.
4. Follow me on Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok, and Facebook.
5. Stay in touch with me in your email inbox by joining my newsletter here!