Ya know that question you get in a job interview, “Where do you see yourself in 5 years?” I think it comes straight out of the employer interview manual that seems to sit and, unfortunately, not collect dust on their shelves. The overly-thick one with the title “Complete-Waste-Of-Time Questions” embroidered on the spine.
Well, I think it’s a silly job interview question, but I think it’s a darn good question in general for you to ask yourself. The part about where you actually see yourself in 5 years. For YOU!
In this episode, I’m covering how to think about this question for your own benefit, what to say when asked in a job interview, and how this applies to networking too!
If you'd like to build a great career and lead a rewarding life, check out some of these other places where I share my teachings:
1. Check out the milewalk Academy, my coaching and training site, for freemiums and premiums.
2. I have hundreds of educational and inspirational videos on my YouTube Channel.
3. Grab any of my three books related to interviewing, hiring, and goal setting. All can be found on my Amazon Author Page.
4. Follow me on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
5. Stay in touch with me in your email inbox by joining my newsletter here!