As an executive recruiter who helped more than 600 awesome people get new jobs, I developed a way to view compensation so those wonderful, employees-to-be didn’t miss a penny comin’ or goin’ so to speak.
What’s more, it’s not just about pennies or nickels or dimes, but also the qualitative ways to view them.
That’s because, just like I said to my wife the other day, “Convenience is worth something.”
Not everything in your life has a price tag, but all things do have a value YOU assign to them.
Since everyone’s value-meter is different, you need a holistic way to look at what you earn, how to interpret it, and, most importantly, how to value it.
Why do you need something like this?
Because you’ll need to use this information to craft the counteroffer you’ll imminently make when the employer gives you your shiny new job offer.
So, today, you not only get a podcast called Your Salary Negotiation Financial Checklist, but I’m also gonna give you a free download called Assess Your Current Financial Worth: A Handy Checklist to Capture Your Complete Compensation Package!
If you'd like to build a great career and lead a rewarding life, check out some of these other places where I share my teachings:
1. Check out the milewalk Academy, my coaching and training site, for freemiums and premiums.
2. I have hundreds of educational and inspirational videos on my YouTube Channel.
3. Grab any of my three books related to interviewing, hiring, and goal setting. All can be found on my Amazon Author Page.
4. Follow me on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
5. Stay in touch with me in your email inbox by joining my newsletter here!