We all need them…I mean if you really want to grow. Mentors. Coaches. Trainers. Gurus. Oh my. I’ve long considered having a real-life, face-to-face mentor a luxury, not a need. I still do. But, I think everyone will benefit from having online trainers and coaches. It’s never been easier in the history of history to find, follow, and learn from them.
But, what comes with this ease is also confusion. Why? There’s not just a low barrier to entry to become a “guru” or “expert,” there is literally NO barrier to entry. Got a cell phone and an Internet connection and you can label yourself “a pro!” So how do you know who’s good and who’s good for you? Simple. I break it all down for you in today’s episode! PS: I hope I pass my own test! LOL!
If you'd like to build a great career and lead a rewarding life, check out some of these other places where I share my teachings:
1. Check out the milewalk Academy, my coaching and training site, for freemiums and premiums.
2. I have hundreds of educational and inspirational videos on my YouTube Channel.
3. Grab any of my three books related to interviewing, hiring, and goal setting. All can be found on my Amazon Author Page.
4. Follow me on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
5. Stay in touch with me in your email inbox by joining my newsletter here!