Ever feel like you’re working hard on your job search, but you’re not getting the output you’d expect?
Or, maybe you’re just not sure how to allocate your time each day to search?
You might have all day to work your job search or only an hour in the evening.
Either way, I’d like to help you get more out of your time and effort.
A few weeks ago, one of my #BOOTCAMPERS Cisco asked…
“Time management and routine when job searching is key as we all know it. Networking, boss hunting, etc. will need to take a significant chunk of our time. [….] How do you recommend we balance our time and energy because I often feel guilty for not spending all my time on “feeding the funnel” versus [other activities] which have actual [long-term] measurable value and deliverables?”
Do you feel this way or wonder this?
This week’s podcast is my conversation with Cisco on how I apply this in my life and how I suggest approaching it in your job search.
Enjoy How to Improve Your Job Search Productivity and let’s start getting you more job interviews and offers!
If you'd like to build a great career and lead a rewarding life, check out some of these other places where I share my teachings:
1. Check out the milewalk Academy, my coaching and training site, for freemiums and premiums.
2. I have hundreds of educational and inspirational videos on my YouTube Channel.
3. Grab any of my three books related to interviewing, hiring, and goal setting. All can be found on my Amazon Author Page.
4. Follow me on Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and TikTok.
5. Stay in touch with me in your email inbox by joining my newsletter here!