Time management is dead. I don’t even use a daily to-do list. No lie. Haven’t for years. Why? Because daily to-do lists are where the important, but not-urgent tasks go to die.
You know the ones…the ones you should be doing, but don’t because you always seem to get distracted by the shorties (my endearing term for those “urgent,” short-term tasks).
Those “urgent,” non-important acts are bad, bad, bad.
Those little culprits not only prevent you from working the important, long-term stuff, but also seem to drain you of your energy.
So, long ago I said, “No more!” to daily to-do lists and time management.
I said, “Heck yes!” to energy management.
Don’t get me wrong. I have lists. Killer lists. Just not daily to-do lists.
And, if you’ve ever seen one of my live shows, you know I have no trouble with my energy.
If you want to know how I plan my day so I never run out of energy (and get a ton of stuff done), join me for today’s podcast!
If you'd like to build a great career and lead a rewarding life, check out some of these other places where I share my teachings:
1. Check out the milewalk Academy, my coaching and training site, for freemiums and premiums.
2. I have hundreds of educational and inspirational videos on my YouTube Channel.
3. Grab any of my three books related to interviewing, hiring, and goal setting. All can be found on my Amazon Author Page.
4. Follow me on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
5. Stay in touch with me in your email inbox by joining my newsletter here!