Do you wonder what employers want to know about you? That answer is actually quite simple.
But, making sure you know what that is and delivering the message so they receive it with zero distortion?
Well, that’s the stuff legends are made of.
Or, members of Andy’s community! At least after today.
It’s not just here’s who I am, here’s what I do, here’s how I can help you. Yawn.
Getting hired is about so much more than having a shiny resume with all the right keywords.
It’s about so much more than telling great interview stories.
There are stars that must align.
There is a level of congruence that begins with what you’ve accomplished historically, what you want presently, how you package it up in your marketing messages so it hits what the employer needs, and how you drive home your worth during the job interviews.
Job seekers screw this up because there’s often something broken along this chain.
In today’s podcast on How to Show Your Value to Employers so You Get Hired, I teach how to get rid of any weak links and hit the bulls-eye on exactly what employers want to know!
If you'd like to build a great career and lead a rewarding life, check out some of these other places where I share my teachings:
1. Check out the milewalk Academy, my coaching and training site, for freemiums and premiums.
2. I have hundreds of educational and inspirational videos on my YouTube Channel.
3. Grab any of my three books related to interviewing, hiring, and goal setting. All can be found on my Amazon Author Page.
4. Follow me on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
4. Stay in touch with me in your email inbox by joining my newsletter here!